THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT RESPONSE!
WE CAN’T TAKE ANY MORE STAND REQUESTS – WE’RE FULL!
THE E’XPO VIDEO:
Following the success of the ECID Festival Lights & Street Carnival, the need for a further platform for businesses in Edenvale and surrounds to showcase their products to the community as well as network with each other was noted. The E’xpo has been launched to fill the gap.
A mixture of business, skills exchange and fun make this a unique event with lots to do and see over the two days – 31 May and 1 June. The Great Guide and ECID have partnered to ensure maximum exposure, not only for the event but also for the exhibitors involved.
There are a variety of package options for exhibitors to choose from, please see the links to application form for more details on this.
The following is an overview of some of what has been arranged so far:
A showcase of products and services from businesses, entrepreneurs and others including categories such as Gardens and Homes, Motoring, Business Services, Education, kids activities (all day) and more.
Besides an art exhibition with arts and crafts provided from schools in the area, we will also have talks and demos* for people to attend FREE of charge.
Young entrepreneurs are encouraged to participate by taking a discounted stall in the youth area. A prize for the best stall is being donated by Smart Teens.
The Friday Talks and Demos are aimed at making the most of your business and we have confirmed the following speakers:
- 10h30: How to be effective when pitching your business – Nico Steyn, Tycoon Tribe
- 11h00: Performance Management vs Progressive Discipline – Tuane Basson, HR Director – HR Allies
- 11h30: Edenvale Hub for SME Social Media Growth – Carey Taylor
- 12h00: Mind Optimisation for Business – Chris Dykes
- 13h00: Setting Up A Passive Income Stream – Linda Lombard – Linda Lombard Consulting
- 13h30: Social Media Marketing by Katy Young – ECID
- 14h00: Busamed / ER – Topic to be announced
- 14h30: Insurance & Legalities – Karen Calvert – Legal Advisor Lateral Unison
- 15h00: The 4th Industrial Revolution and its impact on companies – Derek Hendrikz
DEMOS: Main Stage
- 11h00: ER 24 – Stroke and Heart Attack training
- 11h30: Zap Demo
- 12h00: Jeunesse Skin Care
- 12h30: Puncture Proof Tyres
- 13h00: Bag Safe
- 14h00: Blo Bar Training Academy – Make-up and Hairdressing
Mindful Parenting – Ana Frawley of Centricity Parenting & Baby Care
The IY Generation – Madine Tyson, Smart Teens
Bullying Is Never OK, how to spot it and stop it – Colleen Johnson, Holy Rosary School Child Psychologist
Mind Optimisation, Learning Skills for the Future – Chris Dykes
Innovation Is Now Local – Busamed / Wanderers Sports Science
Setting Yourself Up For Success – Danielle Grotewold, Deevine Life
Mind Power Changed My Life – Merritt Tyson, Smart Teens Ambassador
- 15h30: Keeping Kids Inspired – Lucette Kanyama, Sherpa Kids
DEMOS: Main Stage
- 10h00: Jeunesse Skin Care
- 10h30: Zap demo
- 11h00: Puncture Proof Tyres
- 11h30: Adult Yoga
- 12h30: Smart Teens
- 13h30: Indian Dance Troupe
- 14h00: Dowsing Demo
- 14h30: Scouts
- 15h00: Blo Bar Training Academy
- 15h30: Keyzone Dance Troupe
Kids Activities (All Day on the outside grass area)
Various activities by Smart Teens, Scouts, Sherpa Kids, jumping castle by Baby Steps, Toddlers Care area (indoor) provided by Baby Steps.